When Jesus comes back, then...
And why at all?
Who now exactly?
Jesus? A messiah? Mr X?
When finding the answers we go according to the writing: "Sola Scriptura" and according to the applicable law.
what people believe is for that not relevant, but what is written.
What is known?
How, when and where does he come back?
"And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says (Psalm 97:7): 'And let all the angels of God worship him.'" Hebrews 1:6
● Living human. Had to be born.
the But resurrection is coming about the spirit:
Acts 1:11: "They said, 'Men of Galilee, why are you standing there looking up into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come back just as you saw him go into heaven.'"
"Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and gave up the ghost." Matt,27.50
● He comes as he went. Called: the spirit of jesus, who ascended to heaven at the moment of death on the cross must descend again in the same way and himself lay on a living human being who had yet to be born.
"And when he had said this, he was lifted up before their eyes, and a cloud took him up away from their eyes." Acts 1.9
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1.8
● It is written always around Jerusalem as the center of the earth. If you don't show up there, you can never be the Christ.
● Jesus already knew that the descendants of the Holy People will spread to the ends of the earth, which is the case in our time. This means that the whole world is the scene of this story.
"And finally the sign of the coming of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and there will be deep mourning among the peoples of the earth. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with great power and glory." Matt 24:30
"I know you live in the city where the great throne of Satan's located; and yet you have stayed true to my name. You refused to deny your faith in me, even when Antipas, my faithful witness, was murdered before your eyes." Revelation 2:13
● Why does Berlin and Germany play a role? Berlin as the location of Satan's throne and as the location of internationally unresolved treaties (Germany as an enemy state in the UN, Holocaust history with total burning of Jews and Germans). Berlin as the central city of the Babylonian confusion in the people of the Germans, the Heiden, the Brothers of the Jews who have completely forgotten their identity of biblical lineage.
800 before Christ separated the northern kingdom of Israel from the southern kingdom of Judah and the northern 10 Tribes migrated to Europe and Asia while the Jews stayed in the country.
A large part of the Germans, Austrians and also Swiss belong to the Josef tribe, which can be seen quickly in every cemetery by the frequency of the name. Today the "lost 10 tribes" are all over the world.
2000 years ago Jesus had life and death created some consequences in the world.
As well as before all until then the common basis of the Old Testament (Torah, Scriptures and prophets), the Christians then got the New Testament and itself mainly only to them Interpretation of this by Rome held while the Jews the Talmud developed and have expanded.
Before Jesus only Old Testament for everyone, Jew and Gentile
Jesus life and death
New Testament for the Gentiles, the Germans
5/23/1949 Foundation of the Federal Republic of Germany
2000 years of history with completion of Holocaust, the total burning of Jews and Germans
October 23, 1945 Foundation of the UN
Talmud as oral Torah for the Jews
May 14, 1948 Foundation of the State of Israel
"For thus says the LORD: When Babylon's seventy years are full, I will visit you, and will fulfill my gracious word to you, to bring you back to this place." Isaiah 29:10
"Very well," Jesus replied. "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will rebuild it." John 2:19
"One thing, however, should not be hidden from you, dear ones, that one Day before the Lord like a thousand years is and a thousand years as a day." (2 Peter 3:8)
● after 2 days, "on the third day". Jesus was on 1.1. in the year 1 seven days old. The third day dawned on January 1st, 2001 and with it the fundamental messianic era.
"And I will do wonders in the heavens above, and signs on the earth beneath - blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be dark and the moon blood red before the great and glorious day of the Lord comes. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. For help will be found on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, as the Lord has promised. Everyone who turns to the Lord will escape" Joel 3:3-5
● Numerous celestial events announced in Scripture made it possible to narrow down the time very precisely and had to be calculated in advance.
Just some of the most important events in the sky:
3 out of 8 blood moon tetrads in 2000 years only in the last 70 years at fixed times: for the restoration of the Land of Israel in 1948, for the taking of Jerusalem in 1967 and in 2015
Unique in human history Moon symmetry on May 1st, 2015
important accumulation of certain blood moons and solar eclipses since 1999, especially from 2015 to 2019.
Reappearance of the Star of Bethlehem after 2000 years
Unique constellation described in the Bible "The Virgin gives birth to the Child" on September 23, 2017
"And I want to do miracles above in the sky and Sign on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;" Acts 2:19
"And they threw out the plumb line, and found it twenty fathoms deep; and sounded a little farther on again, and found it fifteen fathoms deep." Acts 27:28
"And there appeared a great sign in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. And she was with child, and cried out in childbirth, and was in great distress in childbirth." Rev 12:1+2